You are not logged in.

/!\ We are moving to a new board. Come join us. This board will go into read-only mode on 20.06. /!\

Dear visitor, welcome to Runes of Magic EU. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 8:17pm

[Guide] Stats tier orders in transmuting

Important!: This only works with mana stones. If the item already has stats you cannot wash those away with stat of same value!

This is a list of different tier stats, which overlap eachother when using the Arcane Transmutor.

It's pretty helpful if you want to discard some higher tier green stat from your yellow stat when you put it into the item
(eg. you want only yellow stats, so you pick 'crap adds' so that they are greater than your yellow stats)

A lower stat will get discarded by the one above (except for the ones that are same, then the order matters)

[LEFT][G]I stat (same as Yellow I)
[Y]I stat
[G]II stat
[G]III stat (same as Yellow II)
[Y]II stat
[G]IV stat (same as Yellow III)
[Y]III stat
[G]V stat
[G]VI stat (same as Yellow IV)
[Y]IV stat
[G]VII stat
[G]VIII stat (same as Yellow V)
[Y]V stat
[G]IX stat
[Y]I Arena stat
[G]X stat (same as Yellow VI)
[Y]VI stat
[Y]II Arena stat
[/LEFT]
[G]XI stat (same as Yellow VII)
[Y]VII stat
[Y]VI Moa stats
[G]XII stat (same as Yellow VIII)
[Y]VIII stat

As everyone who has played with Arcane Transmutor has propably noticed that placing items in different slots will make them go in different orders.

This picture shows their values, in which the Arcane Transmutor picks the stats.

Let's have an example:

You got 3x manastones:

Mana stone 1
Intellect I
Stamina I
Stamina VIII
Authority V

Mana stone 2
Intellect I
Stamina I
Intellect VIII

Mana stone 3
Intellect I
Stamina I
Wisdom VIII
Mind V

So that we have 7 stats:
#1 Intellect I
#2 Stamina I
Stamina VIII
#4 Authority V
#5 Intellect VIII
#6 Wisdom VIII
#7 Mind V

The item can have a maximum of 6 stats so placing the mana stones in different slots will make the item have different stats, so:

We put Mana stone 1 in the slot #1, Mana stone 3 in slot #2, Mana stone 2 in slot #3

Now we have 7 stats:
#1 Intellect I
#2 Stamina I
Stamina VIII
#4 Authority V
#5 Wisdom VIII
Mind V
#7 Intellect VIII

This way we will be able to drop the Intellect VIII out, whereas it was Mind V before.

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 11:31am

Even this is REALLY important!

+sticky!

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 12:46pm

Up with this.

Friday, June 19th 2009, 10:01am

Quoted

I get the info from a mate : Theses special yellow stats are considered as higher than any other stat (here another player saying the same thing : http://romdata.getbuffed.com/?i=223760)

Those special stats:
- Absorption
- Stream
IGN: Elluna (Knight/Priest) / Arebell (Warden/Scout) - The Factory / Macantacht

Monday, June 22nd 2009, 11:43am

They're like "level 9.5"...... for example, a STA X is higher than stream/absorption, while STA IX is lower.

I've tried this with arena set plate chest.

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 2:59pm

Quoted from "uzirox;807537"

They're like "level 9.5"...... for example, a STA X is higher than stream/absorption, while STA IX is lower.

I've tried this with arena set plate chest.

I suspect they are the same as green X, since the item in the other thread has green X, so the transmutor placing blocks the stats out.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 9:49am

need help plz with confirming this :

I have this mana stone

mana stone 1 : (3 power v yellows and 3 power vii greens )

Strenght vii
Phattack vii
Energy vii
Barbarian v
Authority v
Endurance v.

According to this Guide if u put another 2 mana stones with clean power v yellows on spot 1 and 2 and then this mana stone on spot 3. U will end up with 5 yellows on the item !! Can u please confirm this ?

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 2:23pm

Let's take an example.

So let's say I have following item:

Stamina I
Light I
Might VII
Authority V
Endurance V
Mind V

and three mana stones:

2x Stamina I
Light I

1x Stamina I
Light I
Might VII
Illumine V

Putting those together will get rid of Might VII?
nerf mages...
Just push them a little, tiny bit more and they'll reach -∞. When that happens, they'll loop around the curvature of space-time and become infinitely op.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 2:58pm

[G]V stat
[G]VI stat (same as Yellow IV)
[Y]IV stat
[G]VII stat
[Y]V stat

if more than 6 stats, the stronger stats will vanish, in your case you have a lvl 7 green stats might VII so the stats which will disappear will be the endu V or Auto V or mind V or Illu V (which are yellow stats) depending on where you place your stones in the AT, the might VII will stay, it's garanteed

The only troublesome stats is the yellow lvl I stats (because lvl V yellow stats are erasing lvl I yellow stats but lvl X green stats don't erase lvl I yellow stats) [ I'm talking about set from arena not lvl I noob stats]

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 3:16pm

I get it. So [Y]V stat can take out only[G]IX stat? That's such a shame...
nerf mages...
Just push them a little, tiny bit more and they'll reach -∞. When that happens, they'll loop around the curvature of space-time and become infinitely op.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 3:33pm

Quoted from "fadisaaida;836649"

need help plz with confirming this :

I have this mana stone

mana stone 1 : (3 power v yellows and 3 power vii greens )

Strenght vii
Phattack vii
Energy vii
Barbarian v
Authority v
Endurance v.

According to this Guide if u put another 2 mana stones with clean power v yellows on spot 1 and 2 and then this mana stone on spot 3. U will end up with 5 yellows on the item !! Can u please confirm this ?

No, the green VII stats block out Yellow V stats, so you'll have the green ones there and 3 yellows no matter what order you put them in.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 4:54pm

That's why people are trying to mod :

- white item clean 110+ dura :
* either 5 mods with same spoil and use 6 purified (use last one on a tier 3 white item : i.e cloth belt from npc in obsdian stronghold)
* 6 clean mod with 6 purified
* 3 spoiled (same spoil) mod with 3 same double stats fusion stone from npc (with +3 stam +3 str i.e)
* 4 spoiled mod (lvl I spoil matching matching your fusion stones from npc) on 6 same double stats fusion stones)

- purple / blue good items : same as above but depends of number of spoils
i.e :
* Cloth boots from cyclops set with 2 spoils (Mind V +25 MA +7 PA) :
>either 3 purified with 3 clean
>3 purified with 3 spoiled mods (same spoils as those on boots : endu V with 25 MA + Autority with 7 Pa and Rigor with 7 PA)

*Cloth Boots from cyclops set with 1 spoils (Mind V 25 MA) :
>6 purified with 4 cleans and 2 "white" purified
>6 purified with 4 spoiled mods 25 MA and 2 white
>3 purified with spoiled : 25 MA & another same spoil : like endu V 25 MA , autority V 7 PA and Rigor 7 PA)

Depending on spoils, your wealth that's how you'll most likely mod your stuff

An interesting alternative is to use the double stats high lvl mod items (from treasure trove quests with int IX Stam X i.e) to reduce the number of purified used.

Tuesday, July 7th 2009, 11:36pm

Quoted from "Hellu;838410"

No, the green VII stats block out Yellow V stats, so you'll have the green ones there and 3 yellows no matter what order you put them in.

Well then how come in original pos u state the Green vii is same power as yellow v ? since greens alawys are on the top of the yellows in order i realy can't see how u can cancel an green vii !

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 11:00am

it's lvl VIII

it's easy to block a lvl 7 green, just use lvl 6 green and lvl IV yellows or even lvl I greens

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 2:07pm

Could I block out lvl I or lvl II Greens with Yellow lvl x?

Friday, July 17th 2009, 8:20am

is it possible that something changed in one of the recent patches

i made a few random fusionstones and noticed that the gI stats always blocked the gII ones, whereas this guide states that they have the same priority

can somebody confirm this, or tell me where im wrong

Friday, July 17th 2009, 8:56am

Quoted from "KiaraAscaria;854200"

is it possible that something changed in one of the recent patches

i made a few random fusionstones and noticed that the gI stats always blocked the gII ones, whereas this guide states that they have the same priority

can somebody confirm this, or tell me where im wrong

It's pretty wierd but green I & II seem to be the same as yellow I, but green I & II have different value with eachother..

Friday, July 17th 2009, 10:36am

yeah, that is wierd

so a yI (providing the right order) can still block a gI or gII

great
thanks

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 12:44am

Updated with confirmed info

Saturday, August 8th 2009, 6:09pm

Hmm,I have a question.

I have arena chest piece with 2 yellow II stats(AbsorptionII and StreamII) and 1 green stat(Spirit VIII).
I want to mod that piece with following stones:

Intellect X(17 int spoil) <- T4 manastone
Illumine VI(17 int spoil) <- T4 manastone
Authority V(17 int spoil) }
Endurance V(17 int spoil) } <- T4 manastone

So basically,theres 8 stats:

Intellect X
Illumine VI
Authority V
Endurance V
Spirit VIII
Intellect VII
Absorption II(arena stat)
Stream II(arena stat)

Now I wonder which of these stats will be blocked?Can Int X block out both arena stats or int X will be blocked.Someone in this thread wrote that yellow arena I stats count like green 9,5 stats,but does it work the same for yellow arena II stats?Id appreciate any feedback.Thanks.